Ravioli Lasagna Bolognese
- Don't have the Ninja 4-in-1 Cooking System? Cook the ravioli in boiling water on the stovetop. Brown the beef with the onion, garlic, and black pepper in a separate pan. Combine the ravioli, beef mixture, and sauce in a baker and bake, covered, at 350°F for 30 minutes. Add the cheeses during the last 10 minutes.
This recipe is prepared with the Ninja 4-in-1 6-Quart Multi-Cooker with Recipe Book & Travel Bag (K41333).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 (24-oz) jar marinara sauce
- 2 lbs frozen cheese ravioli
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Set your Ninja 4-in-1 Cooking System to "Stovetop High" and preheat for 3 minutes. Place the beef into the pot and cook uncovered for 7-9 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stirring constantly. Add the onion, garlic, and black pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the water and marinara sauce. Stir well. Slowly add the ravioli and stir gently to coat.
- Set the cooking system to "Oven" at 350°F. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until the raviolis are cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- While the ravioli lasagna cooks, stir together the Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan, and parsley in a small bowl. When the lasagna is done, turn off the pot and spoon the cheese mixture over the raviolis. Cover and let the lasagna stand for a few minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.