Raspberry Blue Cheese Spinach Salad
- 1 (10-oz) bag baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Gorgonzola or another creamy Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup glazed walnuts
- 6 Tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- Combine the spinach, raspberries, crumbled Gorgonzola, and candied walnuts in a salad bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss well. Drizzle any additional vinaigrette on the plates. Serve immediately.