What is it: Under two ounces of weight, this light, little pixie features razor-like tapering of barely waved layers.
Who is it for: Anyone needing an instantly fabulous hairstyle.
Why is it different: This wig is made with Raquel's patented Memory Cap II construction that actually memorizes the shape of your head.
How do I use it: Remove the wig from the packaging and give it a good shake to loosen up the style. For short hair, simply comb back your hair. For mid-length to long hair, pin up small sections of hair evenly throughout the head, until all hair is pinned up. Or, if desired, a wig cap can be used for all lengths of hair. Hold the wig at the sides with the woven label in the back. Place the wig on your forehead and slide it from front to back. The ear tabs should be positioned evenly in front of your ears.
From Raquel Welch.
Wig shown in image is Chestnut.
- Midnight Brown: off-black or black-brown
- Dark Chocolate: rich, dark brown
- Chocolate Copper: dark brown with soft, coppery highlights
- Chestnut: rich dark brown with coffee brown highlights all over
- Glazed Mocha: light golden brown with gold/blonde highlighting on top
- Glazed Hazelnut: medium brown with gold/blonde highlighting on top
- Ginger Blonde: golden blonde with subtle red highlights
- Golden Wheat: medium blonde streaked with pale gold highlights
- Glazed Vanilla: cool platinum blonde with almost white highlights
- Glazed Cinnamon: medium reddish blonde with ginger highlights on top
- Glazed Strawberry: strawberry blonde with pale blonde highlights
- Glazed Fire: fiery red with bright red highlights on top
- Gradient Smoke: smoke gray
- Silver Mist: lightest gray with white highlights all over
- Cap size: average
- Measures 21-1/2" circumference
- 100% vibralite kanekalon
- Not for use with heat
- Made in Indonesia