Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- I love that everyone can enjoy this recipe and I love how easy it is. I always buy a gallon of sherbet and scoop out 30-40 balls, so I have extra. I also chill the pineapple juice and ginger ale ahead of time so they're really cold.
This recipe was prepared with the Luigi Bormioli 4-in-1 Serving Piece (H364883).
- 1/2 gallon rainbow sherbet
- 1 (16-oz) can of pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle of Ginger Ale
- Lemon slices, lime slices, and maraschino cherries (optional garnish)
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop out 10-15 balls of rainbow sherbet with a small (1-2 oz) scooper or melon baller. Place the balls on the lined sheet tray and freeze.
- Scoop the remaining sherbet into a large punch bowl. Slowly pour in the pineapple juice; stir. Add the ginger ale last. Carefully drop the fruit and frozen sherbet balls into the bowl or garnish individual glass mugs.