Quick & Easy Queso Dip
- The name of this recipe says it all...this creamy dip has just 5 ingredients and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
This recipe was prepared with the Rachael Ray Gradient Rustica 10-Piece Cookware Set (K40438).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb pasteurized processed cheese product, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 (15.5-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Add the cheese product, tomatoes with chilies, and the chicken to a medium-size saucepan set over low–medium heat. Meanwhile, mash half of the black beans with a fork in a small bowl. Place the whole beans and mashed beans into the saucepan. Heat the entire mixture through until all the cheese has melted, stirring often. Stir in the cilantro. Serve.