Put a little smile in your style with these rhinestone-studded convertible capris. Fashionable and easy-to-wear, these DreamJeannes combine the tried-and-true look of denim with the comfy convenience of your favorite yoga pants. And now for the first time, they're offered in a convertible design--you can go from capri-length to pedal pusher-length and back again, depending on the look you're going for. Just fold up and use the three buttons and tab to keep your pants at the length you desire. It's that easy!
Every detail of these carefree capris suggests easy-to-wear style--from the comfy, figure-flattering fabric right down to the convertible bottom and elastic waistband. Providing plenty of comfort and stretch, the DreamJeannes' knit fabric allows you the freedom to move without discomfort.
Finally, a versatile pair of pants that keeps up with your busy schedule--and looks good doing it! Available in several colors, these perfectly priced DreamJeannes can be paired with practically anything in your wardrobe, including your favorite Quacker Factory top--taking you from day to night in cute, comfy style. And when asked how you manage to look so good, you'll say that you just have really great Jeannes!
From Quacker Factory.
- Convertible design, elastic waistband, rhinestone embellishment along bottom, front pockets with a coin pocket on the wearer's right
- Three rhinestone buttons and tab to convert to pedal pusher length
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Semi-fitted; at the waist; straight leg; XS thru 3X inseam measures 17" for pedal-pusher length; 19" for capri length
- Body 96% cotton/4% spandex, exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang dry
- Made in China
Tune in to QVC for Quacker Factory(R) by Jeanne Bice
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 from 1 – 3 a.m. ET
and Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 2 – 4 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, February 27, 2018 from 2 – 3 p.m. ET
and Wednesday, February 28, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m., 3 – 4 p.m. ET
and Friday, March 2, 2018 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET