These standards govern participation in QVC's Community programs, including Customer Reviews & Ratings, Chat, Forums, Blogs, Wikis, Profiles, and any
other type of Community–based programming. These portions of our site, like all others, are also governed by our
Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement and are
limited to persons 18 years or older.
- QVC vendors, agents, contractors, or employees, and vendor's agents, contractors, or employees and family members of the aforementioned parties are prohibited from participating in these community–based programs unless authorized to do so by QVC. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, anyone providing professional services (such as publicity, promotion, telemarketing, call center services) to QVC or QVC vendors.
- Only one email address per person and only one screen name per email address are permitted. Do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a third party, or violate these guidelines in choosing a screen name.
- These are public areas and programs. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not wish to have made public.
- Do not post any Personally Identifiable Information including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, or birthday.
- Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
- No political discussions or discussions of controversial nature.
- Do not submit images or videos involving nudity, profanity, or other obscene and distasteful content.
- Do not have music, TV shows, or movies playing during a video. Music cannot be included, even if you composed it yourself.
- If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
- Do not submit images or videos that depict an incorrect usage of the product.
- Do not engage in harassing, threatening, abusive, violent, discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.), hostile, or defamatory language or behavior that would be considered inappropriate by any rational person. Do not use language or post content that is profane, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive.
- Do not invade the privacy of others and do not use third-party copyrighted or trademarked content in anything you post.
- Do not engage in, suggest, or encourage activity that is unlawful or inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement governing this site.
- Use of these public areas for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Community features (including, but not limited to, video, forums, reviews, images, and profiles) to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material. Only use these public areas and Community features for non-commercial purposes.
Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as it's intended to be exclusive information. This includes Todays Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. We appreciate your respect of fellow members.
- Do not post viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, active code, or any other materials that could contaminate or damage another person's computer.
- Do not post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines.
- Do not re–post deleted messages.
- All postings must be in English.
- Any materials posted by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by QVC or others without restriction as they deem appropriate.
- Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- No bumping of messages.
- Do not flood or spam, post chain letters or junk mail, or engage in other behavior that could disrupt the forums or this site.
REPORTING ABUSE: A Community participant’s excessive use of the “Report Abuse” function to report other forum participants without cause may result in the participant being banned from further participation in the QVC Community.
The QVC members who participate in our Community programs are solely responsible for their conduct there and for the content of their postings. QVC does not and cannot review everything that occurs and is not responsible for the content of the postings. We reserve the right in our discretion to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us. We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines and to report such individuals to the appropriate authorities.