- You'll find canned pumpkin puree in my pantry year round. To me, it's just too good to enjoy during the fall. So this recipe is a popular anytime-of-year breakfast request in my house and I love making it because pumpkin is so good for you.
This recipe is prepared with the Nutri Ninja 1000-Watt Pro Blender with Nutrition Guide & Recipes (K40920).
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I like Greek for the extra protein)
- 1/2 cup milk (I use skim or almond milk; soy milk works too)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup ice
- Add the ingredients, in the order listed, to a blender. Blend for a few minutes to get the mixture really smooth. Add a little extra milk if it gets too thick. Enjoy!