Pulled Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- I normally place this pizza directly onto the oven rack. But, if you prefer a crispier crust, bake the pizza on a grill pan in the oven. Or, grill it!
This recipe is prepared with the KitchenAid Set of 3 Non-Slip Mixing Bowls (K34993).
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8-oz) jar Queso Fresco
- Premade flatbread pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cup Jill's Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Coat the cherry tomatoes in the vinaigrette and then remove. Reserve the remaining vinaigrette mixture to toss Arugula with the arugula later.
- Spread the Queso Fresco on the flatbread pizza crust. Layer the shredded Monterey Jack cheese on top of the sauce. Layer the pulled chicken on top of the cheese. Top with the cherry tomatoes. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. Toss the arugula in the remaining vinaigrette. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the avocado and arugula.