Priscilla Presley Graceland Chandelier Earrings
A Note About the Design
These earrings were inspired by the first time Priscilla Presley visited Graceland in 1962. She remembers being absolutely floored when seeing the chandelier that was above the dining table. It had changing lights, and the boldness of the color choices and the reflection of the jewels throughout the room were just so stunning. She also combined her love of black pearls (black pearls are actually multicolored) that she learned about in Hawaii — a very special place for her and Elvis.
Silvertone or Goldtone.
- Three dangling simulated pearls; crystal accented caps; bezel-set colored crystals
- Silvertone: gray simulated pearls, clear and purple crystals
- Goldtone: white simulated pearls, clear and champagne crystals
- Post and clutch, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 2"L x 3/4"W
- Box, romance card
- Made in China