Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 179
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raggsy Great Product
I seen it on QVC a few times and I drink flavored water , so I figured why not. I truly love it. It is cheaper than buying flavored water, and you can make any flavor you wish.. Sorry I waited so long to purchase, would recommend to a friend..
Rated 5 out of 5 by floodlight Infusion Pitcher
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pitcher. My husband uses this all year round!!! Keeps the fruit in the center cylinder!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by doodlebutton Love this Pitcher
I purchase 2 and both are alway in my fridge filled with peach tea, lemonade,berry pomegranate or cherry pomegranate .Love that is a full gallon size and they fit perfect in my fridge so happy I purchased them.
Rated 1 out of 5 by GRKT Not a good design
I thought I would love this. But it is very hard to clean. It gets mold growing in it very quickly.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scap Pitcher
Love it is great everything I expected then more I plan on ordering more
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hopes4u Best Infusion Pitcher Ever!!!!
If you are looking for a flavored drink or flavored water this is the pitcher. I have bought several through the years, and none compare to this. I bought 2 to have 2 different flavored water pitchers on hand. My family and guests love them. I use fresh or frozen fruits in mine. My son loved them so much I bought 2 for them and they are loving them too. You will truly enjoy these. The construction is also superb, and the cleaning a breeze!
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sissy50 Infusion Pitcher
Fruit infusion for my taste was only so so. Would not recommend.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MarkeeMark Good idea, poor execution
I liked the idea of the fruit infusion, however, there are some misses in the design.
1) It does do what it says it will do, which is the most important thing-fruit infusion
2) It holds a good amount of liquid
3) The cap holds tightly and doesn't leak
1) The curved spout is not wide enough. When you get to about half full of liquid and are pouring it, the liquid comes out way past the edge of the curve, thus if you have a standard glass, it spills over the edges of the glass.
2) The infuser is really hard to clean. All those little slits can get moldy and it takes forever to clean them. Also, where the handle screws onto the pitcher is hard to clean up in the threads.
3) After pouring, some liquid remains on the top of the container and doesn't fall back into the pitcher. The top plastic should be beveled or angled to allow the liquid to drain back into the pitcher before you screw the cap closed.
All in all, I like it, but it could be improved.