Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 176
Rated 1 out of 5 by GRKT Not a good design
I thought I would love this. But it is very hard to clean. It gets mold growing in it very quickly.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scap Pitcher
Love it is great everything I expected then more I plan on ordering more
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hopes4u Best Infusion Pitcher Ever!!!!
If you are looking for a flavored drink or flavored water this is the pitcher. I have bought several through the years, and none compare to this. I bought 2 to have 2 different flavored water pitchers on hand. My family and guests love them. I use fresh or frozen fruits in mine. My son loved them so much I bought 2 for them and they are loving them too. You will truly enjoy these. The construction is also superb, and the cleaning a breeze!
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sissy50 Infusion Pitcher
Fruit infusion for my taste was only so so. Would not recommend.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MarkeeMark Good idea, poor execution
I liked the idea of the fruit infusion, however, there are some misses in the design.
1) It does do what it says it will do, which is the most important thing-fruit infusion
2) It holds a good amount of liquid
3) The cap holds tightly and doesn't leak
1) The curved spout is not wide enough. When you get to about half full of liquid and are pouring it, the liquid comes out way past the edge of the curve, thus if you have a standard glass, it spills over the edges of the glass.
2) The infuser is really hard to clean. All those little slits can get moldy and it takes forever to clean them. Also, where the handle screws onto the pitcher is hard to clean up in the threads.
3) After pouring, some liquid remains on the top of the container and doesn't fall back into the pitcher. The top plastic should be beveled or angled to allow the liquid to drain back into the pitcher before you screw the cap closed.
All in all, I like it, but it could be improved.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Margauxt Really like this
I have no complaints, getting ready to order another one
Rated 5 out of 5 by ertigers LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
I received this and I love this pitcher. I had originally purchased for tea, but when I received it, I changed my mind. I buy powder milk and instead of me having to make a quart of milk per day, I decided to try this. I shook the pitcher and no spills at all. I now have a gallon of milk in the refrigerator and I am so happy. Will have to buy another one for my tea. I have an older refrigerator in my apartment, so it does not fit in the door. But I had no problem with it fitting on the top shelf of my refrigerator and I did not have to move the shelf to accommodate it. I knew what the measurements were before I received the item by reading the specifications. Instructions are easy to understand and I unscrewed the handle top easily with no problems. Actually you would have to, to be able to get instructions out that were in the bottom of the pitcher. I am in my 60's and have no issues with the weight. No heavier than a gallon of milk you buy at the store when filled to capacity.
Rated 3 out of 5 by PhxGaGa Lid IS difficult
I had the smaller one, love my lemon water, now have this larger one. And yes, the lid, particularly on this larger one is difficult to put on. Really should look into a redesign.