Pressure Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Peach cobbler is a summertime staple in my house and this is my new favorite recipe because it's ready—start to finish—in under 30 minutes.
This recipe is prepared with the Cook's Essentials® 6-Quart Round Digital Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker (K41143).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- Peach filling:
- 12 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced into 1" wedges
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water
- 2-1/3 cup baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4-1/2 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- To prepare the peach filling, toss together the peaches, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, cornstarch, and water in a large bowl. Pour the contents into the pressure cooker pot.
- To prepare the topping, combine the baking mix, milk, butter, vanilla, and 3 Tbsp of the sugar in another bowl. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- To assemble, place a heaping tablespoonful of the topping on the surface of the peaches and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mix. Secure the lid of the pressure cooker and close the pressure valve. Cook on high for 10 minutes and let the pressure drop naturally.