Premier 1.40cts Red Fire Opal & Champagne Diamond Ring 14K Gold
About the Design
"This hard-to-find gemstone has limited availability around the globe. I recently traveled to three of the world's most important gemstone cutters and searched their vaults for unusual, exotic, and extraordinary gemstones. I found small parcels of cut and rough gemstones that haven't been seen in many years. The range is vast and incredible, and each stone has a remarkable story."
—Peyton Kelley, Graduate Gemologist
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total champagne diamond weight is approximately 5/8 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Total fire opal weight is approximately 1.40 carats
- Oval, prong-set red fire opal gemstone is surrounded by round, full-cut champagne diamonds set in black rhodium; highly polished shank
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1/2"L x 3/4"W