Polaroid Z2300 Instant Digital Camera
What makes the Z2300 instant print digital camera special? The old Polaroid instant film camera is an institution--and the newly designed, digital Z2300 recaptures the magic of taking pictures and then watching them instantly develop in front of your eyes. You can even change the photo's colors and customize your pics right on the 2.5" diagonal LCD screen before instantly printing them!
What can it do for me? The Z2300 can record 720p HD video, which you can then watch right on the screen. The compact size makes this camera perfectly portable, so you can send friends and family home with pictures of their own. And thanks to Zink Zero Ink printing technology, your photos come out smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant.
What's in the box? Z2300 instant digital camera, 10 sheets of Zink photo paper, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter/charger, USB cable, and quick-start guide.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes Z2300 instant digital camera, 10 sheets of Zink photo paper, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter/charger, USB cable, and quick-start guide
- 10 megapixels
- 6X digital zoom
- 2.5" diagonal LCD screen
- Zink Zero Ink printing technology
- Prints full-color, 2x3 images instantly
- Anti-shake image stabilization
- Records 720p HD video that can be watched instantly on screen
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Edit and customize photos on screen
- Compatible with Zink Z2X330 and Z2X350 (2x3) instant film
- microSD memory card slot
- Measures approximately 6" x 5-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China