- 1 cup nonfat or 1% milk, cold
- 1-1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt, cold
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 (1-oz) package sugar-free, fat-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/3 cup finely ground pistachios
- Place the milk, yogurt, and honey in a medium-size mixing bowl and gently hand-whisk until fully combined.
- Add the pistachio pudding mix and whisk immediately, until the pudding powder is completely incorporated and the mixture is smooth with no lumps. Add the finely ground pistachios and whisk until well distributed. Serve immediately.
This recipe is prepared using the Temp-tations® Old World Divided Daisy Server (K39738).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.