Phoenix Health & Fitness 98623 Revolution Exercise Bike Pro I
or 5 Easy Pays of $108.80
+ S&H and tax
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
You can pedal forward or backward during your workout, and even make adjustments in saddle position and handlebar height mid-exercise. A two-way adjustable seat post allows for a more complete and versatile routine, so you get the most out of every workout. From Phoenix Health & Fitness.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Direct drive resistance system: pedal forward or backward during workout
- Tension knob: allows user to regulate workout intensity; resistance levels are adaptable for beginner through advanced
- Emergency stop brake system
- Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system with oversized, center-pull brake pads controlled by the tension knob
- Chrome-finish saddle mount: vertically/horizontally adjustable; can drop down to work the inner thigh; allows for additional legwork when working off the back of the bike
- Adjustable seat/handlebars
- 45-lb balanced flywheel
- Heat-treated axle
- Alloy pedals with toe clips
- Chain drive enclosed in durable drive guard
- Front wheels for easy transportation
- Measures approximately 47" x 24" x 42-1/2"
- Made in Taiwan