Enjoy an energetic and challenging workout in the comfort of home with the Revolution Cycle Pro II. It features an innovative tension knob that allows for full control of both the flywheel and the difficulty level, from beginner to advanced. The machine boasts the feel of a road bike, with adjustable forward-positioned handlebars and racing-style pedals; but unlike road bikes, the flywheel does not continue to spin if the rider stops pedaling.
You can pedal forward or backward during your workout, and even make adjustments in saddle position and handlebar height mid-exercise. A two-way adjustable seat post allows for a more complete and versatile routine, so you get the most out of every workout. From Phoenix Health & Fitness.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Direct drive resistance system: pedal forward or backward during workout
- Tension knob: allows user to regulate workout intensity; resistance levels are adaptable for beginner through advanced
- Emergency stop brake system
- Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system with oversized, center-pull brake pads controlled by the tension knob
- Chrome-finish saddle mount: vertically/horizontally adjustable; can drop down to work the inner thigh; allows for additional legwork when working off the back of the bike
- Adjustable seat/handlebars
- 45-lb balanced flywheel
- Heat-treated axle
- Alloy pedals with toe clips
- Chain drive enclosed in durable drive guard
- Front wheels for easy transportation
- Measures approximately 47" x 24" x 42-1/2"
- Made in Taiwan