Pedal power. Enjoy a stable, smooth ride and get an excellent, low-impact cardio workout with the Phoenix 99607 Mag Trac Upright Bike. Eight levels of resistance put variety into your exercise, while a large, easy-to-read LCD screen displays target heart rate, calories burned, body mass index, and more. From Phoenix Health & Fitness.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Eight levels of manually adjustable resistance control
- Large, easy-to-read LCD console displays workout time, speed, calories burned, distance, pulse, target heart rate, basal metabolic rate, body max index, body fat percentage
- Hand pulse monitoring of heart rate
- Multi-position, easy-grip handle bar
- Adjustable seat
- Counter-weighted deluxe pedals with adjustable straps
- Front wheels and stabilizer bar for easy storage
- Floor protectors
- Easy installation and setup
- Measures 61" x 36" x 21"; maximum weight limit 250 pounds
- Made in China