- 1 bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 2–3 drops red food coloring gel
- 15 starlight mints
- Red sugar sprinkles or jimmies (optional)
- Spread the popcorn on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Crush the starlight mints in a food processor.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a glass bowl for 30 seconds, stirring until melted.
- Stir the vanilla frosting into the melted white chocolate and microwave for an additional 10 seconds. Stir the drops of red food coloring into the frosting mixture until you get the desired color. While still warm, drizzle the frosting mixture over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle with the crushed starlight mints and sprinkles or jimmies, if using. Scoop into balls using a small ice cream scoop.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Old World 10-Piece Gadget Essentials Roll-Up Kit (K41207 & K41213).