You'll never feel confined when relaxing on this large hammock. The varnished oak spreader bars that frame either side are an ingenious innovation of Pawleys Island founder Josh Ward. Why? Because the holes drilled into the bars keep the hammock open. And the soft yet strong three-ply polyester rope provides durability and weatherability as it gently cradles your body. From Pawleys Island.
Hammock stand (shown) not included.
- Includes hammock and two tree hooks
- 100% polyester three-ply rope
- White oak spreader bars with marine spar varnish
- Zinc-plated hanging hardware
- Approximate measurements: Bed 65"W x 82"L; overall 13'L; holds up to 450 lbs
- Made in USA