Consider this hammock's crisp white color your personal flag of surrender--and give in to the need to sometimes do nothing but relax. And don't worry about your comfort. This hammock is made from three-ply polyester that's spun for softness, so it feels gentle against skin. It also resists rot, mold, and mildew--and has fewer maintenance woes that cotton. From Pawleys Island.
Hammock stand (shown) not included.
- Includes hammock and two tree hooks
- 100% polyester three-ply rope
- White oak spreader bars with marine spar varnish
- Zinc-plated hanging hardware
- Approximate measurements: Bed 55"W x 82"L; overall 13'L; holds up to 450 lbs
- Made in USA