Pave' Color Oval Diamond Ring, Sterling, 1/4 cttw, by Affinity
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
"Colored diamonds are one of the most important trend directions in jewelry today. Yellow, red, or blue—they all have the fire, brilliance, and sparkle that you demand from your diamonds. The split twisted rope design on the shank of this ring is reminiscent of the finest jewelry from top designers. This is a classic piece that will be proudly handed down for generations to come."
—Peyton Kelley, Graduate Gemologist
- Check out Antonella's diamond story.
Color is clearly the latest trend in sparkle, and this radiant ring's focal point is a cluster of richly colored diamonds in an oval design--the most-popular ring silhouette. Handpicked and round in shape, the pave-set natural diamonds are color-treated and set in rhodium plating for a fabulous effect. The textural appeal of a milgrain border and a twisted-rope shank amplifies the eye-catching appeal.
Rich in details, this light-catching conversation piece provides irresistible sparkle you'll enjoy all the time. Wear it with everything from chic, carefree styles to hot runway fashions--it's an extraordinary way to elevate your elegance without bottoming out your budget.
From Affinity Diamond Jewelry.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/4 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Round pave-set diamonds in a cluster oval design; milgrain border; polished twisted-rope split shank; polished back
- Red: red diamonds set in black rhodium plating
- Blue: blue diamonds set in matching rhodium plating
- Yellow: yellow diamonds set in matching rhodium plating
- Color diamonds are natural diamonds, color-treated
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measure approximately 1/2"L x 3/4"W