Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 6
Rated 4 out of 5 by moysauce Best 3D glasses ever
Image on my 50 inch GT50 plasma tv is amazing and 3D provides excellent results.
This unit charges nicely using the usb ports on my TV. Pairing is easy too.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Deaf Steph Great product
I bought 4 pairs of these 3D glasses when I bought my 60" Panasonic beauty in 2010. They hold a charge for quite a long time. I don't understand the comment from another reviewer who said they are rechargeable. Heck, they come with the recharging cord that can be plugged into either the TV or into a computer. They are light weight and fit over my glasses quite easily. My viewing area is 10 - 12 feet from the screen, and I have had little problem enjoying my 3D experiences from that distance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JAGnut (Just Another Gadget Nut) JAGnut (Just Another Gadget Nut)
Here's how the new Panasonic (TY-ER3D4MU# 3D Blue Tooth Glasses shake out:
* The new Panasonic 4MU Bluetooth glasses have 30+ feet range #run into wall at 30 feet - so range test ends there# - this is very good. Correct 3D viewing distance for Panasonic TV-P65TV50 is 8 feet, but in real world people move around and it is a pain to have the glasses going in and out of sync. #My older Panasonic IR 3-D glasses had very short range - this problem has been eliminated with these 4MU Bluetooth glasses.#
* The 4MU's are really comfortable over my glasses.
* Build quality and image brightness are excellent and they are very light weight. Side ear pieces are nice and wide to block out distracting side light and glare.
* Very pleased and will get more of these for Blue Tooth TV.
* I have 6 pairs of these 3D glasses #4MU's) - after 2 years one pair had the switch fail so it was no longer possible to charge them. On another pair the switch feels flakey but still works. The other 4 pair are still fine. The built in batteries in the glasses are still good.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer What good is a 3D TV with glasses that do not work
Bought the Viera 3D 60 Inch TV. 2 pair came with TV. Just packaged in plastic bag. Switched on to view TV after setting up. Used brand new Panasonic 3D player also. Pictures were very good and but took a few minutes of getting use to the glasses.
But after using, The Glasses would not turn off. My husband is an electrical engineer( 30 years designing computer systems) and even read the directions, They still will not turn off. They are not rechargeable type ( I would expect better after all we spent on the TV and player). Looked and looked but cannot find where to replace the batteries.
What good is a TV with Glasses that do not work.
Rated 5 out of 5 by OBG These work well for me
I bought a UT50 50” Plasma TV and two sets of glasses and am very satisfied with them. I read the documentation, charged the glasses for 30 minutes, registered them to the TV and watched “Avatar”. They worked great and so now I’ll have to go out and get some more 3D movies to watch. They also work great with the simulated 3D output conversion [2D3D] of regular movies from my Bell satellite system.
Rated 1 out of 5 by bladerunner55 no 3d effect at all...
these glasses just don't work! very little documentation and no
product support online, save your money!!! I got zero 3d with these,