Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 24
Rated 1 out of 5 by SoWhat Worthless
Do not buy these. They light up for 2 or 3 days then die out. Battery can only be
changed by unscrewing a tiny screw to remove cover. A real stupid way to make
something. I will not do this and waste batteries on lights that have such a short
lighting time....save your money. Mine are going to end up in the garbage. Junk!!
Rated 1 out of 5 by Maxsmom1999 Don't waste your money!
I have been looking everywhere for tea lights with timers, and even though these had bad reviews, I was hoping I would be a lucky shopper.
Not so much.
They died within a month and finding the batteries to replace them is ridiculously expensive for how much the candles are.
Waste of money. Bad product, QVC.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alice Ruth Preview Your Review
I had been looking for tea lights with a timer for quite a while. These were expensive but flicker so beautifully the purchase was well worth the money.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MsMaryMoon Bad Decision
I ordered 5 packs of this item and was it ever a bad decision. After a few days, they started blinking during the day and all through the night. In a couple of weeks, the batteries were dead and even the blinking stopped. I was really sorry that I had ordered these, especially so many of them. :(
Rated 2 out of 5 by Duda64 A Little Disappointed
The candles are great, but the batteries do not last very long. I'll enjoy them while the batteries last, but i don't think I would buy them again.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HollyRoxeanne Favorite Flameless Candles
I love these candles and the glow they put off. Just ordered another set for some wall sconces I got for Christmas.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JeanDee Hunks of junk!
Battery did not last anytime, don't even try to replace the battery, impossible w/o breaking the cheap plastic up, plus new battery does not sit right. Unless you have lots of duck tape, don't bother, after paying this price for candles, using duck tape is embarrassing!
Rated 1 out of 5 by portcharlotte tea light candles
batteries lasted less then a week. would never buy again