Motorola V237 GSM Unlocked Flip Phone
What makes the V327 special? It offers all the tools you need to connect--without the hassle of extra, complicated features.
What can it do for me? It allows you to communicate practically whenever and wherever you want. At home? Grab the phone and chat with your family. When you're on the go, text your friends or even browse the Web.
Does it have a camera? Yes! Snap photos on the fly, then share them with your contacts in a multimedia message. It even records video!
What's in the box? V237 handset, battery, charger, and user's guide.
Before purchasing any unlocked cell phone, please verify with your wireless provider that the phone will be compatible on their network. AT&T and T-Mobile, which utilize GSM and operate on GSM/EDGE 850/1900 MHz, are compatible with Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and BlackBerry unlocked cell phones. Verizon and Sprint, which utilize CDMA networks, are not compatible in most cases. If you have any questions, please contact your service provider directly and verify their compatibility prior to purchasing any unlocked cell phone.
- Includes V237 handset, battery, charger, and user's guide
- Compatible with GSM 850/900/1800/1900 2G networks
- 9MB internal memory
- Internal CSTN display with 128x160 resolution
- External mono display with 96x32 resolution
- WAP 2.0/xHTML browser
- SMS, EMS, MMS, instant messaging, predictive text input
- Camera with 640x480 VGA resolution, MP4 video recording and playback
- Downloadable wallpapers, screensavers
- Games, downloadable games
- Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, AAC ringtones; vibration alerts
- Java MIDP 2.0
- 500-entry phonebook with photo call
- 10 dialed/10 received/10 missed call records
- Voice memo/dial
- Mini USB port
- Measures approximately 3-3/8" x 1-7/8" x 1"
- UL listed charger; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty