Morganite & Black Diamond Split Shank Ring, Sterling
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total morganite weight is approximately 0.45 carat
- Total diamond weights are approximate: White 0.05 carat; Black 0.15 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Small, round morganite gemstone; 14K rose gold-plated prongs; two ribbons of diamond stones on either side; split shank with bead-set black diamonds
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1/4"L
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.