Milana by InStyler Rotating Styling Iron & Accessories
- To protect your Milana from accidental damage like drops and certain other accidents during use, a 3-year SquareTrade Service Plan is available.
- Watch videos to learn how to Prepare Your Hair, Create Volume, Curl Hair, Style Short Hair, and Straighten Hair.
- Learn more about what makes the Milana by InStyler so different.
- Read the Milana by Instyler team's answers to top customer questions.
Who is it for: Women of any age, all hair types, and most lengths, who want superior shine and style with reduced styling time.
The 3/4" barrel is for women with short hair who want to create a perfect spiral curl. It's great for straightening close to the root and perfect for short bangs or for a swept bang look.
The 1-1/4" barrel is for women with medium to long hair who want to create perfect soft curls, create softer flip under and flip out styles. It's also great for volume boost at the crown.
Why is it different: The Milana by InStyler Rotating Iron is designed eliminate the need for different tools for straightening and curling. It leaves your hair looking lively, sexy, bouncy, and silky soft. This rotating iron features an aluminum barrel with a Tourmaline Ceramic Titanium coating and a Tourmaline Ceramic Titanium coated plate, Ionic Bristles to hold hair more securely, and a five-temperature digital display. The Tourmaline Ceramic Titanium coating creates an incredibly smooth, soft and shiny finish.
There is a range of five temperature settings for better results on more hair types. It features faster rotation for faster styling, a quieter motor, luxurious soft touch finish, a lighter weight, rapid one-minute heat up, and a 7-foot swivel cord.
How do I use it: Turn unit on and set temperature appropriate to your hair type. Place the InStyler in a section of hair at the root, close the unit so the hair is held snugly but loosely enough that you can easily glide it from root to ends. The barrel will automatically rotate. Glide the barrel from root to ends. The unit may be rotated or angled to create different styling effects including straightening, curling, flips, bobs, and add volume and shine.
- Milana by InStyler rotating hot iron
- Trident comb used to de-tangle hair before styling
- Moonlight Flower hair clip
- Two Crease Free silicone clips to hold back hair while styling without leaving crease marks in hair
- Thermal guard
- Instructional DVD (10:31 run time)
- Heated rotating barrel straightens, curls, and polishes hair
- Curved smoothing plate automatically aligns hair to help straighten hair and help control frizz
- First row of bristles separates and aligns hair
- Second row of bristles helps add volume and helps control frizz
- Five heat setting: 410F for thick, coarse hair; 380F for normal to thick hair; 325F for think-to-medium textured hair; 280F for normal hair; 225F for thin, fine hair
- Rapid one-minute heat-up
- Soft-touch finish handle
- Automatic safety shut-off after 45 minutes
- Approximate measurements: Overall 11-1/2"L x 2-1/2"Diam; weighs 1.0 lbs; Bag/mat 13"L x 5"W folded, 13"L x 11"W unfolded; Swivel cord 7'L
- ETL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China