Share your adventures--audio included--with the Midland XTC260VP3 wearable camcorder. Equipped with a 140-degree wide-angle lens and a submersible case, it lets you go more places to capture more of the action so you can share more awe-inspiring videos.
Weighing only 3 oz so it can travel wherever you do, this dynamic device features simple one-button operation so it's always ready to go when a memorable moment strikes. And with two speeds at your disposal--30 frames per second or 60 frames per second--you're truly in control of when and how the action is captured.
After you shoot it, share it. Simply attach your digital camcorder to a PC or Mac with the included mini USB cable to download your creation--no additional software necessary. From Midland.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Camera Glossary tab above.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes XTC260VP3 HD action digital camcorder with submersible case, universal mount, two 3M adhesive pads, lithium-ion battery, USB cable, and manual
- Records video up to 1280x720p HD resolution at 30fps, 13 minutes/GB
- Records video up to 640x480p resolution at 60fps, 20 minutes/GB
- Multi-coated tempered glass lens
- 16:9 HD, 4:3 SD aspect ratio
- 5" to infinity focus
- Waterproof to approximately 90' with submersible case
- 140-degree viewing angle
- Supports MPEG-4, AAC audio formats
- Compatible with Windows XP/ SP2+/Vista 7, 8 and Mac 10.4+
- microSD memory card reader
- USB 2.0 port
- Measures approximately 1-3/4" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/4"; weighs 3 oz
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty