Triple the flair. Three rows of gemstones make up this Michael Dawkins sterling silver bracelet. Featuring lavender chalcedony, amethyst, cultured freshwater pearls, and black spinel, it offers three times the style and shine. From Michael Dawkins.
6-3/4" Fit, 7-1/4" Fit, or 8" Fit.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 36.00
- Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 7.0mm
- Three rows of gemstone chain; one chain is 14K yellow gold-plated wire-wrapped, bezel-set, cushion, briolette lavender chalcedony with sterling silver stations; one chain is black rhodium wire-wrapped, bezel-set, round, faceted amethyst and faceted drill-through black spinel beads; one chain is drill-through oval bead amethyst and drill-through, rice-shaped, white cultured freshwater pearls
- Toggle closure
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 7-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W
- 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 7-3/4"L x 1-1/8"W
- 8" Fit; measures approximately 8-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W