Design on a dime. A silver mercury dime--showcasing Adolph Weinman's "Winged Liberty" design--bezel set in a copper-colored pendant--dangles with a wing and cross charms on a copper-colored chain. The Silver Mercury dime's design is said to be based on a bust Weinman completed of Elsie Kachel Stevens. The winged cap symbolizes freedom of thought and the olive branch symbolizes love, peace, and authority. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes pendant and chain
- Bezel-set Silver Mercury dime pendant; wing and cross charms
- Silver Mercury dime designed by Adolph Weinman
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Measurements: Pendant 5/8" x 1-3/4" x 1/8"; Chain 24"L