Everyone's favorite app gets the Martha Stewart treatment with these all-beef franks wrapped in puff pastry.
How do I prepare it: Preheat convection oven to 425F; electric or gas oven to 450F. On a parchment-lined or silicone-lined baking sheet, place the frozen pigs in a blanket 2" apart. Bake until golden brown for 12 to 20 minutes; cook thoroughly to 165F. Transfer to wire racks, and let cool slightly. Serve warm.
From Martha Stewart.
- Includes 48 all-beef franks wrapped in puff pastry: three trays with 16 pieces per tray
- Net weight 4 lbs to 4.24 lbs
- Processed in a plant with soy and tree nuts; contains milk, egg, and wheat
- Arrives within two days of shipment; packaged with dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam