Mally created this Autumn Allure collection to give you everything you need to create a classic fall look--from gorgeously defined eyes to that perfect red lip.
How do I use it: Starting with a clean lid, take the eye shadow of your choice and lightly dust onto your lid. Blend shadow from lash line to crease. To create a look using more than one shade, apply the lightest shade directly onto your lid. Then, take the deeper shade and apply it to your lash line and crease. Blend to soften any harsh lines.
Starting at the outside, work liner in toward the corner of the eye. Stay as close to the lash line as possible. Line just the outer rims of the upper and lower lashes, or take the liner all the way in. Smudge within 30 seconds, before it sets, to achieve a sultry look.
Apply mascara from the roots to the tips, wiggling the wand as you move toward the end of your lashes; this will help prevent your mascara from clumping. Add two coats of mascara to your upper lashes and one coat to your lower lashes.
Complete your look with a swipe of lipstick.
From Mally Beauty.
- 0.32-oz Open Up! Eye Shadow Quad in Everyday Nudes
- 0.32-oz Open Up! Eye Shadow Quad in Everyday Deep Neutrals
- 0.04-oz Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Espresso
- 0.31-oz Instantly Impactful Mascara in Black
- 0.13-oz Classic Color Lipstick in Mulberry Maven
- Double-ended eye shadow brush
Tune in to QVC for Mally - Color Cosmetics
Friday, March 23, 2018 from 9 – 10 a.m. ET