Mai Couture Blush Papier
Who is it for: Anyone who wants a mess-free and convenient way to apply blush that's great for travel and on the go.
Why is it different: These blush sheets brighten the complexion in seconds without the mess. No brush required.
How do I use it: Tear a sheet from the booklet (one sheet is enough for both cheeks), then gently rub the colored side of the papier in a semi-circular motion up the apples of the cheeks. For added depth of color, repeat motion with added pressure. Discard after each use.
From Mai Couture.
- Includes 50-sheet Blush Papier booklet
- Sunset Blvd: a soft peach shade
- Prettyful: a brightening pink shade
- Uptown: a soft mauve shade
- Venice Beach: a golden, soft bronze shade
- Sicily: a nude rose-bronze shade
- Studio City: a soft pink shade
- Montecito: a soft rose shade