- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, diced, cooked, and fat drained
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced scallions
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled Feta
- Combine the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar in a large bowl. Fold in the macaroni, bacon, peas, scallion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and Feta cheese. Serve.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.