Rated 4 out of 5 by 21
Rated 4 out of 5 by nnjgirl Great fo short trips
I love this bag. I keep forgetting to use some of the available pockets because there are so many. It will fit under the seat but not in the overhead bins of smaller regional planes. It is light and holds more than you think it will. The ONLY issue that needs improvement is the extending handle. It is OK but not as sturdy as it could be especially if you are stacking bags on it. The bags are priced well, but I would pay a little more for a sturdier handle.
Rated 4 out of 5 by TheGreatDane Love this bag, however...
I love using this bag and the carry on bag that goes with it. Great for quick get-aways. However, once I put the carry on bag on the wheelie, it gets hard to push the bags using the built in handle. Please make the handle stronger and more sturdy. Would have given five stars otherwise.
Rated 2 out of 5 by GymRaider Uneven When Laying Down
It's a pretty bag, but when you lay it on it's side for loading and unloading, it's very un-even...sitting downward from the side where the wheels are attached...and not stable, so it wobbles. For this issue alone, I've went back to using my old Samsonite rolling bag. Some of you might not mind loading and unloading in the vertical, upright position, but that was too weird for me.
Rated 3 out of 5 by sweetums Pluses and minuses
- extremely lightweight even when stuffed to the max
- easy to lift overhead and store in the bins
- unlike other reviewer, I find even when stuffed to the max, fits easily and easily lifted into overhead bins without danger of knocking someone out
- holds about 3-4 days of clothing, as long as you don't bring too many pairs of shoes. Ha!
- wheels wobbly when maneuvering on all 4s through airport so difficult to control. if walking slowly then it's fine, otherwise, watch the feet of everyone around you.
- not sturdy enough to be checked
- works fine when walking fast if you are dragging it behind on 2 rollers, but the 2 wheeled bags are a dime a dozen. the idea was to be able to use it on all 4s.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jrtshorty Best Bag
Can we PLEASE get more colors? I need a color appropriate for the office. The Aqua and pink are pretty but more suited for young girls/teens. More colors please
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vanessita Great Buy !!
I bought the same bag but the propeller duffel without wheels and I wanted to complete my set with this one that is so comfortable to use as a carry on bag inside a plane without the need to pay for luggage. Very cute and great compartments to put all you need for a flight or just for a day trip. I love it. I bought the blue cammo and I am very happy with the quality.
Rated 5 out of 5 by yaya007007 LUV THIS WHEELIE BAG
AWESOME!! Love this wheelie bag, perfect in color and size, great size in all the compartments. Perfect to fit all your belongings. I am a True Believer and just Love
all LUG products. I have several of Lug Bags in all sizes because they are just beautiful and feminine and it is so convenient for anywhere and whatever you do.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yo1andac Great Wheelie
Please bring this back exactly as it is. Although pricey the organization and pockets are great. It doesn't fit in the overhead on the smaller planes but at least you don't have to pay to check it. Would give 5 stars but it is overpriced.