Old traditions and new beginnings. Incorporating a lucky sixpence into the wedding attire is an old English tradition for brides. But this pendant is much more than that--the British coin is encircled by rhinestones and accompanied by a rose charm and a milky white bead. It's a true treasure to wear for years to come. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes pendant and silvertone pewter toggle chain
- British sixpence encircled by rhinestones; rose charm; milky white acrylic bead
- British sixpence was last minted in 1967
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 15/16" x 15/16" x 1/16; Chain 18"L
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity