London Blue Topaz & Baguette Sapphire Ring, 14K, 10.55 ct
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: London blue topaz 10.55 carats; Sapphire 0.15 carat
- Diamonds used as accents only
- Prong-set, oval London blue topaz at the center; two prong-set, baguette white sapphires on each side; prong-set, round, white diamond accents; openwork gallery; rhodium plating on diamond and sapphires; polished
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 5/8"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.