LightStim for Pain is an LED light-therapy medical device, registered and cleared by the FDA to provide temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, minor muscle and joint pain, stiffness, and muscle spasms, as well as to temporarily increase local blood circulation and temporarily relax muscles.
LightStim is a pioneer and leading the way in LED light therapy. LightStim has been the leading manufacturer and marketer for the last decade for medical professionals. Its innovative technology is delivered in an at-home, handheld device that is easy to use and provides results.
How do I use it: Place the light so that it's gently touching the skin on the area you wish to address for five to 30 minutes. Move the light to the next area and repeat as often as desired.
What is LED light therapy and how does it work: LED stands for Light-Emitting-Diode, and LightStim for Pain utilizes multi-wave technology to simultaneously emit multiple wavelengths of light to the desired areas. It uses no harmful UV rays and is not a laser--it is a warm, soothing, and gentle delivery of light.
- Includes LightStim for Pain Handheld LED Therapy Device, adapter, goggles, and zip-top storage bag
- Measures 8-1/2"H x 3"L x 1-1/2"W
- This item comes with a 60-day return option; the special offer is only available for select products that QVC specifically identifies as being eligible on QVC.com
- All other terms of QVC's standard return policy apply
- UL listed adapter; 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty