Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breasts with Zucchini, Corn, and Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, but skin on)
- 1 – 2 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 ears corn kernels
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, and lots of black pepper together in a sealable zipper style plastic bag or mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade and let them marinate for 30 minutes to 4 hours, refrigerated.
- Preheat your outdoor BBQ grill and Technique® BBQ grill pan for at least 10 minutes. The grill is hot enough when you can only hold your hand one inch above the grill grates for 2 to 3 seconds before you have to pull it away. Remove the chicken from the marinade, shaking off any excess marinade, and grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side on the BBQ grill pan, seasoning with salt as you grill. The chicken should be firm to the touch and have an internal temperature of 165°F when cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking on the second side, toss the zucchini and corn kernels with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and add the vegetables to the griddle side of the BBQ grill pan. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, tossing occasionally, and then add the cherry tomatoes. Cook together for another 2 to 3 minutes. Toss in the parsley and serve with the chicken breasts. Serves 4.