Lee Sands Tiger's Eye & Citrine Earring & Bracelet Set
- Includes stretch bracelet and earrings
- Gemstone weight is not given for chips or nuggets
- Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 6.0mm
- Bracelet: stretch bracelet with sections of citrine and tiger's-eye nuggets; a baroque, white cultured freshwater pearl rests between each section
- Earrings: a citrine chip, a tiger's-eye nugget, goldtone accent beads, and a white cultured freshwater pearl dangle from shepherd's hooks
- Earrings: goldtone shepherd's hooks, for pierced ears only
- Bracelet: fits most wrists
- Earrings measure approximately 1-1/8"L x 1/4"W
- Box, romance card
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.