What is it: A travel-sized blush that gives cheeks a subtle glow that looks beautifully natural.
Who is it for: Suitable for all skin types.
Why is it different: Blush-N-Brighten begins as a multicolored liquid that becomes a rich, silky powder after baking in a terra-cotta pan for 24 hours. Free of mineral oil and parabens.
How do I use it: Stroke Blush-N-Brighten from the tops of your ears to the apples of your cheeks for a healthy, rosy glow.
From Laura Geller.
- Net weight 0.06 oz
- Berry: plush tones of pink, berry, cream, and golden
- Tropic Hues: rich tones of coral, pink, and bronze
- Dreamcicle: candy pink, banana, and fuchsia shades
- Pink Buttercream: the perfect petal hue swirled with copper and gold flecks
- Boysenberry: a peachy-pink matte blush
- Made in Italy
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET
and Thursday, June 7, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET