What is it: Pull off an effortless look with five high-performance essentials from Laura Geller.
Who is it for: Anyone who wants essentials that are versatile and go along with their active lifestyle.
Why is it different: Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation delivers medium-to-full coverage. Baked on a terracotta tile, it was created to perform in a dual finish. It applies coverage while creating a flawless-looking matte canvas that lasts.
Baked Gelato Illuminator in a beautiful mesh pattern creates a lit-from-within glow and applies like a watercolor wash of color to bring vitality and light. Includes antioxidants centella asiatica and white tea.
Eyelash Primer blends with your mascara or can be worn alone for a more natural look. Also formulated with peptides.
Lip Oil Tint moisturizes and conditions lips. A whisper soft, sheer coat of color leaves lips with a high-shine, juicy finish. Contains argan oil to moisturize and condition; avocado oil with omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins A, D, and E to help hydrate lips; and enriched with botanical oils for a smooth and luxurious feel.
How do I use it: Using sponge, apply foundation all over face, targeting areas of discoloration. Can be applied dry for medium-to-buildable coverage or wet for fuller coverage. Use the white side of the sponge for wet application and pink side for dry application. Open the compact lid and flip up the foundation, there is an aerated chamber underneath to store the sponge.
Apply illuminator to brighten and highlight key features. Use the All Over Face brush to apply to cheekbones, bridge of the nose, inner corners of the eyes, arch of brow, and collar bones.
Starting at the base of the lashes, sweep eyelash primer up and out towards lash tips.
Apply lip tint directly from tube generously over bare lips for soft, moisturizing, high-shine color. Tube applicator will have a cooling effect on the lips. To remove cap, please pull from top rather than twist.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.35-oz Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation with sponge applicator in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, or Deep; 0.38-oz Baked Gelato Illuminator in Rose Glow, a golden pink shade; 0.25-fl oz Lashes Eyelash Primer in Black; 0.42-fl oz Lip Oil Tint in Hibiscus Pink, a sheer sultry pink shade with high shine; All-Over Face Brush; and bag
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- Bag measures approximately 11"L x 4"W x 4"D
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 2 – 3 a.m., 5 – 7 p.m. ET