This much anticipated nine-piece Laura Geller collection is back and gives you everything you need to create a gorgeous, full-face look! From the cult-favorite Spackle Under Make-Up Primer to the famous Baked Balance-N-Brighten that color-corrects the appearance of skin while it covers, this is Laura Geller's most deluxe beauty collection of the season.
The perfectly matched and coordinated shades are neutral and wearable for every skin tone and type. Perfect for everyone from beginner to makeup artist, the items are easy to apply and use. The kit is formulated with white tea and Centella asiatica in the blush, kendi oil in the lip gloss, and panthenol and vitamin E in the mascara.
How do I use it: Prep skin with Spackle. Apply foundation all over face. Lightly sweep blush across the apples of cheeks and blend. Sweep highlighter onto cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes, and Cupid's bow of lips. Sweep Honey eye shadow over entire eye up to the brow bone. Apply and blend Sable eye shadow into the crease, working outward to the corners and under lashline. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes. Apply lipstick generously over lips.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 2-oz Spackle Under Make-Up Primer; 0.32-oz Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep; 0.06-oz Baked Eye Shadow Duo with Honey, a cadied pecan shade, and Sable, a mink taupe shade; 0.176-oz Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues, swirls of coral, pink, and bronze; 0.06-oz Baked Highlighter in Golden Rose, a shimmering pink shade with a low glow; 0.14-oz Color Enriched Anti-Aging Lipstick in Roseberry, a vibrant pink shade; 0.28-oz GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black; Double-Ended Blush/Shadow Brush; Double-Ended Face/Highlight Brush; and bag
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light for you and you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Medium: a true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- Bag/brushes/foundation/eye shadow/blush/highlighter/mascara/lipstick imported
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Friday, February 23, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 5 – 6 p.m. ET