What is it: A silicone-based, smooth-gliding concealer.
Who is it for: All skin types and tones.
Why is it different: This concealer is the ideal antidote to those flaws that you have always plagued you--childhood scars, dark under-eye circles, birthmarks, uneven lip lines, even that no-longer-relevant tattoo. It's the perfect counterpart to Laura Geller's sheer Phenomenal Foundation, in a shade that's matched to your skin. This smooth-gliding formula is long-lasting, oil free, and chock full of healthy vitamins.
How do I use it: Shake tube before using. Use sparingly. Apply with a brush or fingertips and blend lightly. It works to match your complexion.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.074-fl oz The Real Deal Concealer
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: a true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Medium/Deep: if you're a golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 1 – 2 a.m., 1 – 2 p.m. ET