Transport your look with Laura Geller's Mediterranean Journey collection. Inspired by the Italian Riviera's pristine beaches and Morocco's sensory spice markets, the colors reflect the region's regal range of reds, mauves, golds, and rich earth tones. Featuring Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in your choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep, the collection includes Baked Mediterranean Bronzer for a customized matte bronze glow, plus an eye shadow duo and Kajal Longwear Eyeliner for dewy, smoky eyes, and Love Me Dew Lip Crayon for rich, moisturized lips. Packed to go in a beautiful embroidered tote, it's sophisticated and sun-kissed beauty to last all season long.
Perfectly matched and coordinated shades with good-for-you skin care ingredients; neutral and wearable for every skin tone and type; easy to apply and use--perfect for everyone from beginner to makeup artist.
How do I use it: Swirl a face brush in the foundation compact and tap off any excess product, then sweep brush all over the face, pinpointing areas of discoloration.
Swirl a powder brush in the bronzer compact and tap off any excess product. Apply to skin using a circular motion on cheekbones for a sculpted look or all over the face. Can also be used on the rest of the body.
Apply Stone shadow shade all over lid, apply Terracotta in the crease for dimension, and blend. Shadows can be used wet or dry and can be worn alone or mixed to create your perfect look.
Gently pull eyelid taut and draw a fine line with eyeliner at the base of your lashes. Smudge lightly for a smoky effect, and layer for deeper color. For a more precise line, use the sharpener included in the end cap and propel the pencil up until the product is covered by the sharpener (no more, no less). Twist slowly until desired point is achieved.
Apply lip crayon directly to lips. Use larger brush end to apply foundation and bronzer to the face. Use the smaller end to apply shadows to the eyes.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.32-oz Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep; 0.35-oz Baked Mediterranean Bronzer in Moroccan Bronze; 0.26-oz Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo in Stone/Terracotta, a glistening sand/burnished copper shade; 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Smokey Taupe Kohl, a rich chocolate brown shade; 0.10-oz Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Turkish Cafe, a soft berry shade; double-ended face and eye brush, and tote bag
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Medium: a true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- Tote bag measures approximately 15"W x 11"H x 5-1/2"D
- Bag imported
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET