Gift yourself the ultimate beauty box! Inspired by old Hollywood, this six-piece Laura Geller collection offers everything you need to get a leading-lady look. Your skin will appear flawless with illuminating Balance-N-Glow foundation and blush. Your eyes will stay smokey and sultry with strokes of INKcredible eyeliner, Baked Eye Shadow, and GlamLASH Mascara. And Italian Marble Lipstick gives lips a vibrant depth of color.
How do I use it: Apply Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation for a flawless, glowing complexion.
Lightly apply Baked Blush-n-Brighten across the apples of the cheeks for a flush of color and blend.
Sweep the Baked Eye Shadow Duo shade Almond all over the entire eyelid. Apply and blend the Chocolate shade into the crease, working outward to the corners and under lash line.
Line your upper and/or lower lash line with INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Brown Eyed Girl. Extend the line slightly at the outer corner.
Separate, thicken, and lengthen the look of lashes with GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara.
Finish with a sheer, soft, neutral color on the lips with Italian Marble Lipstick in Vista.
From Laura Geller.
- 0.28-oz Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions, alabaster skin
- Fair: if porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Medium: a true medium; good default color if you're not sure which shade you are
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for rich cocoa complexions
- 0.06-oz Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Almond, a light golden beige shade with subtle shimmer; and Chocolate, dark warm brown shade with a subtle copper shimmer
- 0.32-oz Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Ethereal Rose, a universally flattering, glowing pink shade; and Sateen Subtle Berry, a fresh strawberry pink flush shade
- 0.12-oz Italian Marble Lipstick in Vista, a sheer, soft brown creme shade
- 0.25-oz GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black
- 0.01-oz INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Brown-Eyed Girl, an espresso brown shade with silver shimmer
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Friday, June 22, 2018 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET