What is it: Inkwell is a waterproof, gel-based eyeliner with a long-wearing, no-budge formula that goes on creamy and dries to a crease-free finish. It features an ingenious built-in brush that pops out of the top. You will love how the applicator lets you get into the corners of the eye and create a super-precise line--perfect for the hottest winged eyeliner looks.
Who is it for: Anyone who is looking for that perfect eyeliner that will stay put and stay intense, all day and night.
Why is it different: Inkwell is simply one of the best eyeliners on the market. Intensely rich, silky, and long-lasting, this is something you have to try for yourself in order to believe.
How do I use it: Open the jar, dip the brush in, and pick up just enough product to work with. Remember, a little goes a long way, so wipe off any excess pigment on the lip of the jar, as you would do with nail polish, so you get a fine tip. Gently pull eyelid taut to create a flat surface, and then line as close to the lashes as possible. Allow product to set for three minutes, and build on color from there if desired. A thin line creates a natural-looking, eye-opening effect and gives the illusion of thicker lashes, while a thicker stripe creates maximum eyeliner impact.
From Laura Geller.
- 0.08-oz Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner
- Black: a classic inky hue that goes on rich
- Burgundy: a rich chocolate
- Ivy: a creamy deep-sea green
- Navy: a rich, metallic indigo
- Pewter: a smoky gunmetal silver
- Purple: an elegant aubergine that creates a bedazzling gaze
- Teal: a glimmering blue-green
- Brown: a rich espresso brown with a matte finish
- Made in Italy