This delightful duo from Laura Geller combines a kabuki brush with two skin-care products--Spackle Hydrating Under Make-Up Primer and Baked Elements Foundation.
A multitasking marvel that perfects your complexion by creating a smooth canvas, Spackle Hydrating Under Make-Up Primer also hydrates, nourishes, and soothes the skin.
Baked Elements Foundation delivers buildable, luminous matte coverage while nourishing and hydrating skin with essential elements. Extra-fine micronized pigments blend seamlessly to create the lightweight, multidimensional finish of healthy-looking, balanced skin.
In a consumer-use survey, 100% of participants saw an improvement in the following immediately after use: skin hydration, the look of fine lines, skin radiance, and the evenness of skin tone.
How do I use it: Apply a thin layer of Spackle over a clean face. Using the kabuki brush, sweep Baked Elements Foundation all over the face, targeting areas of discoloration. For fuller coverage, apply with the sponge found in the bottom of the compact.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.19-oz Baked Elements Foundation, 2-oz Spackle Hydrating Under Make-Up Primer, and Large Slanted Kabuki Brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- Foundation/brush imported