Laura Geller Foundation Wardrobe 4 pc Complexion Collection
This assortment provides the perfect foundations to mix and match depending on the seasons and your daily skin needs.
If your goal is a flawless face, this kit has you covered. Use the products individually or layer all three for your own customized coverage level and finish. This collection offers you versatility, allowing YOU to be in the driver's seat. Whether you're a long time Laura Geller foundation lover or you want to try something new, this kit will exceed your expectations.
How do I use it: Shake The Real Deal Concealer tube before each use. Dispense a small amount onto a brush or fingertips and blend lightly. The formula melts into place and works to match your complexion perfectly.
Swirl brush over Baked Balance-N-Brighten Foundation compact and apply all over the face for an even complexion.
Apply a few drops of Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation to the included brush and apply all over the skin in circular motions until completely blended. Pay special attention to areas in need of extra coverage.
For a fuller coverage look, apply Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation all over the face with the included brush using soft circular motions. Use Real Deal Concealer to cover any visible imperfections, including blemishes, dark spots, and under-eye circles. Finish the look with a light dusting of Baked Balance-N-Brighten for a flawless complexion that lasts!
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 1.0-fl oz Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, or Deep; 0.32-oz Baked Balance-N-Brighten in coordinating shade of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep; 0.70-fl oz Real Deal Concealer in coordinating shade of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Deep, or Deep; and Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation Brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Brush/foundation/Balance-N-Brighten imported