Kiss your eyes, lips, and face with decadent, chocolate-inspired color. Laura Geller's For the Love of Chocolate Collection raises the beauty bar with a delicious array of truffle, hazelnut, and raspberry shades that are perfect for every skin type and tone! This kit allows you to completely customize your own delicious full-face look with beautiful daytime neutrals and deeper nighttime hues.
Featuring Laura Geller's core baking process, each product contains good-for-the-face ingredients. Balance-N-Brighten, Blush-N-Brighten, and the 6-Shade Eyeshadow Palette each contain antioxidants, white tea, and Centella asiatica and help the skin look gorgeous. To top it off, the Color Drenched Lip Gloss contains vitamin E to help moisturize the lips while providing color and shine.
How do I use it: Swirl the Retractable Powder Brush in the compact of Balance-N-Brighten and apply all over the face. Using the included eye shadow brush, apply a light shadow shade all over the lids to the brow bone. Using a darker shade, blend into the crease and outer corners of the eye. Kick it up a notch by mixing and matching more colors in the palette for your own unique look!
Finish your look with a sweep of Blush-N-Brighten in Cherry Truffle on the apples of the cheeks and a pop of lip color! Apply Iconic Baked Sculpting Lipstick in Chocolate Raspberry all over lips and finish with a sweep of Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Cafe Au Lait. Lipstick and lip gloss can be worn together or alone for a lip that is completely customizable!
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.32-oz Baked Balance-N-Brighten in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep; 0.35-oz 6-Shade Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Mocha; a mix of neutral brown, pink, and purple shades; 0.16-oz Blush-N-Brighten in Cherry Truffle; a sultry, bronze pink shade; 0.13-oz Iconic Baked Lipstick in Chocolate Raspberry, a creamy nude pink shade; 0.18 fl-oz Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Cafe Au Lait, a creamy caramel shade with a liquid shine; retractable brush; eye shadow brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light for you and you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Medium: a true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Tan: if you are golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- Brushes imported