Laura Geller Cover Lock Cream Foundation creates the look of the smooth, even complexion you crave with true, full coverage. This high-pigmented formula effortlessly blends away the appearance of imperfections and provides flawless coverage, but also doesn't crease, crack, or settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
How do I use it: Apply a small amount to the face with fingertips, brush, or sponge (not included), starting from the center of the face and blending outward. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 1.0-fl oz Cover Lock Cream Foundation and foundation blender brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the Medium spectrum or Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- Brush imported
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET
and Thursday, June 7, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET